Get hands on this weekend as you DIY your very own pancakes at your table! Show off your pancake flipping skills or your eye for food deco, who knows, you might event catch the eye of that special someone. Once you’re done cooking, take the time to enjoy the fruits of your labour as you chill and get to know your fellow breakfast chefs.
What to Expect?
- DIY pancake high-tea with various batter and toppings, complete with drinks
- Intimate setting with fellow eligible singles
- Ice-breakers and rotations facilitated by Certified Dating Practitioners
- Meaningful gender balance
Registration & Payment
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fabrique reserves the right not to accord the discount if the code is not keyed in.
- Full event details will be sent to you via email closer to event date.
- All events are open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass (EP) Holders only.
COVID-19 precautionary measures
All participants will be required to fill in a short travel declaration form which we will be circulating via email prior to the event.
We will be conducting temperature taking prior to the start of our event. In the event that your temperature is above 37.5°C, we will retake your temperature after a 10-minute break. If the reading remains above 37.5°C, we may have to ask you to return home to rest as it appears you may be running a slight fever.