A little kindness goes a long way! Spread the love this coming Mid-Autumn Festival by joining us at a workshop to learn how to make mooncakes and distribute them to needy families! We promise a fun, meaningful and interactive afternoon!
Dress code: Comfortable Casual
Note: This is a charity event. It is a joint partnership between Fabrique and Cheng San Community Club, part of the People’s Association Network.
You can look forward to…
- 2 hour session on mooncake making conducted by certified trainers
- Group interaction with rotations
- Distribution to needy families in the neighbourhood
- Light refreshments included
- Price includes workshop ingredients, 1 box of self-made mooncakes and facilitation.
Registration and Payment
- Price: Member & Non-member @ $28.00
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact [email protected].
- Member Discount / Refer-A-Friend Discount / Birthday Voucher/Discount code/Event Pass are NOT accepted for this event.
- Full event details will be sent to you via email closer to event date.
Spark Connections Promotion
This event is included in SDN Spark Connections Deals. Sign up as a SDN Member to utilise your $100 dating credits and get up to 50% off this dating event! If you are not a member yet, you can sign up at https://app.sdn.sg/.
Full payment has to be made to secure your seat to the event. Once Fabrique deducts your SDN, the partial refund of the event fees will be made to you via the method Stripe or Paypal to your debit/credit card. If you have any queries on the payment process, please email [email protected].
Terms and Conditions
- You need to be above 21 years old, unmarried and / or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
- All events are open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass (EP) Holders only.
- Event is based on first-come-first-served basis. Your attendance will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- Fabrique will take reasonable effort to ensure events are conducted safely, however you expressly agree that your participation in any event is wholly at your own risk. Fabrique will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by you while attending the event.
- Please read our full event Terms & Conditions before signing up for our events.
- If you withdraw from the event 2 weeks before the event, we will refund 80% of the event cost, 20% being the administrative fees. In the event that we cancel the event, full refund will be given.
- If you withdraw from the event less than 2 weeks from the event or did not show up, no refunds will be given.
- Please read our Refund Policy before signing up for our events.