Special Promo: Bring along your friend/s and receive an additional $50 discount each!
For All Fun-loving Singles Who Love To Travel!
This year we head to Sabah!
Beautiful white beaches and clear turquoise water make this a popular travel destination. What better way to experience Kota Kinabalu than with a fun island-hopping trip on a private pleasure boat, snorkelling with colourful corals teeming with marine life and new friends by your side in pristine water! As the sun sets, spend the rest of evening at leisure, enjoying a delicious BBQ experience along with a thrilling fire performance!
So what are you waiting for? Pack your swimwear, leave the crowds behind and join new travel buddies on this relaxing trip!
What’s Included with a Singles Trip?
- Your trip – lodging, food and entertainment are included!
- Friendly and personable singles trip hosts to organise all the fun events and parties you’ll be joining
- Take a dive in the pristine waters as your snorkel with marine wildlife as you go island hopping in a cosy private boat! Shop till you drop at a Sunday market, and feast on scrumptious BBQ with fresh seafood, all while enjoying a fire eating show!
- A complete schedule of exclusive singles activities: dining, swimming, shopping & more!
- Complimentary roommate matching – if you’re coming alone, we’ll match you with a buddy to help save you money
What can you look forward to?
- 3D2N short getaway with other travel enthusiasts to beautiful Kota Kinabalu
- Two way budget airline tickets to Kota Kinabalu
- Local 5 star hotel stay on a doubles basis (two to a room) with daily breakfast
- All land transfers and entrance tickets will are inclusive
- Package price excludes 2 dinners and a 1 lunch.
- Building stronger and deeper friendships over the trip
- Having a hell lot of FUN!
- 27 March:
~ Gather at Singapore Changi Airport at 9.30am and be prepared to set off
~ Arrival at Kota Kinabalu in the late afternoon and transfer to hotel for check-in
~ Enjoy a fresh BBQ dinner while enjoying a live fire-eating show
- 28 March:
~ Wake up to hotel breakfast in the morning and be ready by 8am for our Snorkeling and island hopping via private boat
~ Spend the day exploring the nearby islands at Tunku Abdul Rahman marine park, the pristine waters there is truly a sight to behold. Enjoy a local lunch on the islands as you recharge after the snorkeling experience.
~ After the meal enjoy your time on the white beaches as you engage in the local water activities (own expense), or if you hadn’t had your fill, snorkel even more with the marine wildlife!
~ Head off for a local dinner nearby along with social activities for the night!
- 29 March:
~ Visit Gaya Street Sunday Market, opened only on Sundays, for some last-minute shopping as well as sample their delicious local food
~ Free & Easy day (lunch at own expense)
~ Flight back from Kota Kinabalu to Singapore in the late afternoon.
Registration & Payment
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Member Discount / Refer-A-Friend Discount / Birthday Voucher/ Discount code / Event Pass are Not Accepted for this event. (Cannot be used on top of the Spark Connections Promotion)
- Fabrique reserves the right not to accord the discount if the code is not keyed in.
- Event is based on first-come-first-served basis. Your attendance will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- Full event details will be sent to you via email closer to event date.
- Fabrique will take reasonable effort to ensure events are conducted safely, however you expressly agree that your participation in any event is wholly at your own risk. Fabrique will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by you while attending the event.
- Fabrique will make every reasonable effort to adhere to the events scheduled, Fabrique reserves the right to change event dates, location/sites and/or programme components as it deems necessary and in such instances, no refunds (partial or full) shall be allowed.
- Please read our full event Terms & Conditions before signing up for our events.
- Please note that there is No Refund upon sign up. In the event that we cancel the event, full refund will be given.
- Please read our Refund Policy before signing up for our events.