Just For Fun-Loving Singles Who Love To Travel
We get it. Unless you’ve went on a trip with us before, the thought of venturing on your first singles trip can be very intimidating. Here are a few reasons why you should step out of your comfort zone and join us for a vacation like no other.
We help arrange all the details of your trip, create fun and relaxed opportunities for you to meet the rest of singles in our group, and keep the great vacation vibe going throughout the trip. So grab your passport, sunnies and quest for adventure and join us on your first singles trip.
What’s Included with a Singles Trip?
- Your trip – lodging, food and entertainment are included!
- Friendly and personable singles trip hosts to organize all the fun events and parties you’ll be joining
- Explore well-preserved colonial buildings, ancient pagodas and unique museums. Head up to Sa Pa in the northwestern of Vietnam, featuring lush parks, verdant mountains and traditional villages.
- A complete schedule of exclusive singles activities: games, parties, singles mingle dining, speed meeting, shopping & more!
- Complimentary roommate matching – if you’re coming alone, we’ll match you with a buddy to help save you money
Additional Costs But Worth The Fun!
What can you look forward to?
- 4D3N short getaway with other travel enthusiasts to one of the ancient capitals in the world – Hanoi
- Two way budget air air-tickets to Vietnam
- Minimum 4 star hotel stay for all 3 nights
- All land transfers and entrance tickets will are inclusive
- Total of 9 meals will be provided for the whole trip (refer to itinerary)
- Building stronger and deeper friendships over the trip
- Having a hell lot of FUN!
- 25 April:
~ Gather at Singapore Changi Airport at 7am and be prepared to set off
~ Arrival at Hanoi at noon and transfer to hotel for check-in and lunch
~ Proceed for half day city tour to the One Pillar pagoda, Temple of Literature before heading to the Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son temple
~ After a day of sight-seeing, we will attend the famous local traditional Water Puppet Show of Vietnam
~ Lastly, we will end off with a delicious buffet dinner at local restaurant before ending the night
- 26 April:
~ Wake up to hotel breakfast in the morning and be ready by 9am for departure to Sapa via bus
~ We will be heading to Vietnam’s northern mountains, the former French military outpost of Sapa which features Vietnam’s most colourful experiences.
~ The views at Sapa are breath-taking with the surrounding valleys featured with terraced rice paddies and blazing green fields cut by fast flowing streams.
~ In addition, you can get the opportunity to visit the Minority Village where the locals dress in various styles of traditional dress and you can experience their unique lifestyle
~ After which, we will transfer to Cat Ca village which is a few km away from Sapa town.
~ Lunch and dinner will be provided and we will stay the night in Sapa
- 27 April:
~Wake up to hotel breakfast before we visit Tavan minority village & Rattan bridge which is a 4km drive on the rim of deep valley through the Bamboo forest.
~Return for lunch before heading back to Hanoi.
~ Upon arrival, we will head for dinner again and social activities before ending the night.
- 28 April:
~ Free & Easy day for last minute shopping (lunch at own expenses)
~ Flight back from Hanoi to Singapore in the late afternoon
Registration and Payment
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact [email protected].
- Member Discount / Refer-A-Friend Discount / Birthday Voucher/Discount code/Event Pass are accepted for this event. (Cannot be used on top of the Spark Connections Promotion)
- Fabrique reserves the right not to accord the discount if the code is not keyed in.
- Full event details will be sent to you via email closer to event date.
Terms and Conditions
- You need to be above 21 years old, unmarried and / or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
- All events are open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass (EP) Holders only.
- Event is based on first-come-first-served basis. Your attendance will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- Fabrique will take reasonable effort to ensure events are conducted safely, however you expressly agree that your participation in any event is wholly at your own risk. Fabrique will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by you while attending the event.
- Fabrique will make every reasonable effort to adhere to the events scheduled, Fabrique reserves the right to change event dates, location/sites and/or programme components as it deems necessary and in such instances, no refunds (partial or full) shall be allowed.
- Please read our full event Terms & Conditions before signing up for our events.
- Please note that there is no refund upon sign up.In the event that we cancel the event, full refund will be given.
- Please read our Refund Policy before signing up for our events.
If you are utilising the $100 credits, please key in promo code (SC19XFAB100) in the promo code field upon payment. If you do not have sufficient credits, please pay the full amount first and our events coordinator will be in touch to refund you the excess.