Chance Encounters Under The Sun (For age 25-38)
This event is targeted at SINGLES between the age of 25 to 38 year old.
Target group size: 30 participants in total with at least 60-40 gender balance ratio
Do you need a short holiday getaway to recharge? Then this trip is perfect for you! Join us on a trip to Bintan island and bask in the warmth of the sun, sand and sea! Get to meet and mingle with other travel lovers! If you are looking at learning golf or you have always been wanting to try out archery, there will be an introductory session included. You can also expect fun activities by the beach and poolside. A hell lot of fun guaranteed!
Travel Dates & Times:
- *Travel Dates: 7 Oct 2017 (Sat) to 8 Oct 2017 (Sun)
- Ferry timings: 7 Oct departing Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal at 9.00am (Singapore timing)
- 8 Oct departing Bintan Lagoon Ferry Terminal at 5.10pm (Bintan timing), Estimated arrival time to SG: 7.10pm
- Note: Bintan timing is 1 hour behind Singapore
- Exact meeting point and full travel itinerary will be sent via email closer to event dates.
- Two way economy ferry tickets to Bintan Island
- One night accommodation in Deluxe Room
- Day 1 Meals: 1 set lunch and 1 BBQ buffet dinner by the beach, Day 2 Meal : 1 daily buffet breakfast
(All other meals at own expenses)
- Activities: 45mins Introductory Golf Session or Basic Archery Shooting
- Activities: Beach & Pool Games meticulously planned by the Fabrique Events Team
- Activities: Sky Lantern Release
- Free & easy: Myriad of island activities you can participate at your own expenses.
Activities include spa & massage, jetskis, snorkelling, surfing, ATV & many more!
- Lucky Draw: Win a return trip back to Bintan Resorts!
- Complimentary goodie bag
- Facilitation & secret admirer matching by Certified Dating Practitioners
- Complimentary WiFI access for resort guests
Spark Connections Promotion
This event is included in SDN Spark Connections Deals. Sign up as a SDN Member to utilise your $100 dating credits and get up to 50% off this dating event! If you are not a member yet, you can sign up at https://app.sdn.sg/.
Full payment has to be made to secure your seat to the event. Once Fabrique deducts your SDN, the partial refund of the event fees will be made to you via the method Stripe or Paypal to your debit/credit card. If you have any queries on the payment process, please email [email protected].
- Spark Connections Special Price:
– Single Sign-up: $238* nett per pax (U.P $338)^
– Twin Sign-up: $188* nett per pax (U.P $288)^ (Twin sign-ups must be of the same gender)
*Price is after $100 deduction of SDN credits, assuming full credits utilised.
^Usual price applies if participant do not qualify/have SDN credits.
How to sign up as a SDN member to get $100 off?
Step 1: Go to https://www.sdn.sg/
Step 2: Register & sign up
Step 3: Pending approval from SDN
Step 4: Once approved, $100# will be credited into your SDN account.
Step 5: Inform Fabrique that you are utilising your SDN credits for this trip.
#Bi-annually during Spark Connections, SDN members can receive $100 worth of free credits which can be used to offset up to 50% of the featured events. For the upcoming run of Spark Connections, the $100 credits will be available from mid- Aug 2017.
Registration and Payment:
- Full payment has to be made to secure your seat to this event. If you are utilising SDN credits, deduction of credits will only begin from mid-Aug onwards and $100* refund will be made to you, assuming you have full $100 credits. Amount may vary, subject to remaining SDN credits left
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact [email protected].
- Member Discount / Refer-A-Friend Discount / Birthday Voucher/Discount code/Event Pass are NOT accepted for this event.
- For any payment matters, please write to us at [email protected].
Terms & Conditions
- You need to be above 21 years old, unmarried and / or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
- All events are open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass (EP) Holders only
- Event is based on first-come-first-served basis. Your attendance will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- Fabrique will take reasonable effort to ensure events are conducted safely, however you expressly agree that your participation in any event is wholly at your own risk. Fabrique will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by you while attending the event.
- Please read our full event Terms & Conditions before signing up for our events.
- If you withdraw from the event 2 weeks before the event, we will refund 80% of the event cost, 20% being the administrative fees.
- If you withdraw from the event less than 2 weeks from the event, no refunds will be given.
- In the event that we cancel the event, full refund will be given.
- No refunds will be given if you do not show up on the day of the event.
- Please read our Refund Policy before signing up for our events.
- How many participants are expected for this trip?
– We are expecting a total of 30 participants with a minimum of 60-40 gender balance.
- Can I still join if I fall out of the age group category?
– This event is most suitable for singles who are age 25 to 38. Do keep a lookout for other events that cater to your age group.
- What is the meeting time and what if I miss the ferry?
– Meeting time is 8.00am at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal. If you miss the ferry, you can take the next ferry in to Bintan. Additional charges will apply and it will be at participant’s own expenses.
- Can I extend my trip?
– Yes, you can. Additional charges will apply. Please contact Fabrique Event Coordinator for trip extensions.
- Can I share the same twin sharing cabin with my friend / sibling of the opposite gender?
– No, roommates must be of the same gender.
- If I sign up on this trip alone, can I opt for twin sharing with other participants?
– No. Unfortunately, you will have to opt for single room occupancy.
- What is the itinerary for this trip?
– A full itinerary will be sent to you a week before we depart.
- Are all expenses covered for this trip?
– All activities and meals will be at your own expenses unless otherwise stated in the package.
- Do they allow SGD or USD in Bintan?
– Bintan only accepts Rupiah currency. Please ensure to exchange spare cash before your trip. Remember to activate your credit card as well.
- Do I need to get my own travel insurance?
– Yes, we strongly encourage you get your own personal insurance.For all other enquiries, please write in to us at [email protected]
This event is co-hosted with Bintan Resorts and in collaboration with Bintan Lagoon Resort. This event is supported by Spark Connection.