Do you love your cafe food and the usual hawker grub? Join us on our Downtown Line food trail where we help you discover food gems in the West so you get to taste the best of both worlds! While you are busy munching on good food, you will be competing with other teams in this friendly food race starting from Bukit Panjang station and ending at Botanic Gardens. Don’t forget to bring your EZ-link card along!
(Image Credit: SethLui)
What to Expect?
- An exciting food race(games inclusive!) with other foodies in the West of Singapore
- Inclusive of two local delicacies (all other food at own expenses)
- Travelling on MRT to get to different places, some walking is required
- Facilitation by Certified Dating Practitioners
- Group rotations among participants
- Fair gender balance
Registration & Payment
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com.
- Member Discount / Refer-A-Friend Discount / Birthday Voucher/Discount code/Event Pass are accepted for this event.
- Fabrique reserves the right not to accord the discount if the code is not keyed in.
- Full event details will be sent to you via email closer to event date.
Terms & Conditions
- You need to be above 21 years old, unmarried and / or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
- All events are open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass (EP) Holders only.
- Event is based on first-come-first-served basis. Your attendance will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- Fabrique will take reasonable effort to ensure events are conducted safely, however you expressly agree that your participation in any event is wholly at your own risk. Fabrique will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by you while attending the event.
- Fabrique will make every reasonable effort to adhere to the events scheduled, Fabrique reserves the right to change event dates, location/sites and/or programme components as it deems necessary and in such instances, no refunds (partial or full) shall be allowed.
- Please read our full event Terms & Conditions before signing up for our events.
- If you withdraw from the event 2 weeks before the event, we will refund 80% of the event cost, 20% being the administrative fees. In the event that we cancel the event, full refund will be given.
- If you withdraw from the event less than 2 weeks from the event or did not show up, no refunds will be given.
- Please read our Refund Policy before signing up for our events.