Dr Love is back!! Are you wondering why your dates aren’t working out? Ever wished you had someone to guide you in your dating and relationship journey? Whether you are an inexperienced dater, currently dating or wish to start dating again, we have what it takes to help you elevate your level of dating and relationship building.
We will be going through some of the most commonly asked questions on date preparation and relationship management in this full-day workshop. With over 9 years of successful matching experience, as well as countless of successful matches, we’re more than happy to help guide you along your dating journey.
This workshop will be conducted by the same gender coaches concurrently so that you are comfortable to voice out any questions you might have.
What to Expect?
- Learn about dating and relationship advice targeting at each gender in this gender specific workshop
- Breakdown of perspective of the opposite gender and discover what exactly are they thinking when they do certain actions or behave in a certain way
- Networking lunch where you can get to know the opposite gender to practice and apply those skills immediately
- Fun and interactive group coaching session where you will have an immersive experience and learn immediately by doing
- Light snacks and drinks throughout the workshop
Registration & Payment
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com.
- While Member Discount / Refer-A-Friend Discount / Birthday Voucher/Discount code/Event Pass are accepted for this event, they cannot be used in conjunction with SDN’s Spark Connections Promotion.
- Fabrique reserves the right not to accord the discount if the code is not keyed in.
- Full event details will be sent to you via email closer to event date.
- All events are open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass (EP) Holders only.
COVID-19 precautionary measures
All participants will be required to fill in a short travel declaration form which we will be circulating via email prior to the event.
We will be conducting temperature taking prior to the start of our event. In the event that your temperature is above 37.5°C, we will retake your temperature after a 10-minute break. If the reading remains above 37.5°C, we may have to ask you to return home to rest as it appears you may be running a slight fever.