During these uncertain times, with many of us cooped at home, finding a date seems to be next to impossible. Fret not, Dr love is back and eager to impart more dating secrets to help escape the single life! Now is the perfect time to let us help you plan and navigate your way to your very own happy ending!
With many years of successful matching experience for our Singaporean singles, our team is fully prepared to answer any burning questions you might have. From creating emotional attraction to first date behaviour, you will be able to learn directly from our experienced dating coach!
Take note that this is an online webinar
What to Expect?
- Get gender specific dating and relationship advice, to help enhance your dating skills
- Workshop session and advice on common pitfalls in the modern dating scene
- Learn how to communicate effectively online and offline to keep the relationship fun and exciting
- Detailed breakdown on the perspective of the opposite gender on dates
- Q&A session with our date coach
Here’s what some of our previous attendees had to say:
Before the workshop I was unable to follow up well with potential dates, I was constantly lost and confused. I mean, how was I supposed to interpret the signals coming from someone? The Dr Love session helped me learn to look out for “indicators” and realise some of the issues I had but never saw when it came to dating. Also, the sharing and role playing allowed me to understand how my date or even people saw me. The speakers were very encouraging and took time to answer some of the questions I felt were silly and hence afraid to ask. After attending the workshop, I found it easier to communicate with ladies and found my current girlfriend.
Registration & Payment
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fabrique reserves the right not to accord the discount if the code is not keyed in.
- Full event details will be sent to you via email closer to event date.
- All events are open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass (EP) Holders only.