Thank you for taking part in our pilot Dr Love Workshop last month! In our first workshop, we covered dating and grooming tips – the program was packed, with the ladies and gentlemen in separate rooms to address some of the sensitive and burning questions we had pertaining to first dates. In this upcoming workshop, we will be moving on to some of the commonly faced issues after that first date, and how to keep that fire burning. However, we’ve taken in your feedback from the last round and will be including more time for the Q&A session to answer any specific questions you may have and learn from the experiences shared by other participants. If you’ve attended our pilot workshop last month and would like to attend this one, do drop us an email and we’ll be more than happy to extend a discount!
What to Expect?
- A 1.5 hour workshop session on what to do after that first date and relationship management, followed by an in-depth Q&A session.
- A high-tea session midway with refreshments as you discuss what you’ve learnt.
Registration & Payment
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Member Discount / Refer-A-Friend Discount / Birthday Voucher/Discount code/Event Pass are accepted for this event.
- Fabrique reserves the right not to accord the discount if the code is not keyed in.
- Full event details will be sent to you via email closer to event date.
- All events are open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass (EP) Holders only.