So you’ve went on a successful first date and everything went well… and you might be thinking ‘what’s next?’ How do you continue to keep this budding romance alive and slowly progress to the couple stage? The key is proper communication and texting plays a critical role in this tech-centric era. In this session, we will teach you the art of texting and get you on track to making things official between you and your potential partner!
What can you look forward to?
- Tips on how to progress in your budding relationship
- Good email etiquettes and the common pitfalls
- Q&A session to address your queries
- Sharing session among participants
- Light refreshments will be provided
- Get 15% off when you attend ‘Let’s Speedchat’ event on 24 Mar. Discount is only applicable for participants who sign up for this workshop. Contact us to get the discount code!
Note: Both genders welcome. No gender balance.
Registration and Payment
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com.
- Member Discount / Refer-A-Friend Discount / Birthday Voucher/Discount code/Event Pass are accepted for this event.
- Fabrique reserves the right not to accord the discount if the code is not keyed in.
- Full event details will be sent to you via email closer to event date.
Terms and Conditions
- You need to be above 21 years old, unmarried and / or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
- All events are open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass (EP) Holders only.
- Event is based on first-come-first-served basis. Your attendance will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- Fabrique will take reasonable effort to ensure events are conducted safely, however you expressly agree that your participation in any event is wholly at your own risk. Fabrique will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by you while attending the event.
- Please read our full event Terms & Conditions before signing up for our events.
- If you withdraw from the event 2 weeks before the event, we will refund 80% of the event cost, 20% being the administrative fees. In the event that we cancel the event, full refund will be given.
- If you withdraw from the event less than 2 weeks from the event or did not show up, no refunds will be given.
- Please read our Refund Policy before signing up for our events.