Look beyond appearances, take a break from our sense of sight as we explore and connect wth new friends through the use of our other senses. Dive into new and unique bonding activities without our sight while getting to know more about one another. With a little luck, we may even find someone suitable to spend Valentines day with.
What to Expect?
- Mingle and get to know fellow singles, all while blindfolded
- Fun and unique bonding activities designed to break the ice
- Light snacks and drinks
- Small group events (max 8 per group) with rotations
Registration & Payment
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fabrique reserves the right not to accord the discount if the code is not keyed in.
- Full event details will be sent to you via email closer to event date.
- All events are open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass (EP) Holders only.
COVID-19 precautionary measures
All participants will be required to fill in a short travel declaration form which we will be circulating via email prior to the event.
We will be conducting temperature taking prior to the start of our event. In the event that your temperature is above 37.5°C, we will retake your temperature after a 10-minute break. If the reading remains above 37.5°C, we may have to ask you to return home to rest as it appears you may be running a slight fever.
Please ensure that bring along and wear your mask during the event! Lets do our part to keep Singapore COVID free!