With the current global situation, many have taken to online dating to find their desired partner. Yet as with everything else online, the risk of online dating looms much larger than in person. With so many fake profiles and scammers, online daters have to tread carefully.Despite the risks and dangers however, online dating can still be an effective way to get to know someone.
For our zoom sharing session this week, we will talk about the dangers of online dating as well as how to spot them and mitigate them. Let us once again guide you step by step through your dating journey, as we steer you into clear waters!
As a bonus, do sign up for a chance to win a free date in our lucky draw!
What to Expect?
- Find what the pros and cons on online dating, and how to use them to your advantage!
- Learn to spot common “honey traps” in online dating and how to avoid them
- Q&A session included
- Event hosted on Zoom
- Bonus: enter our lucky draw for a chance to win 1 free date!
Registration & Payment
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact [email protected].
- Fabrique reserves the right not to accord the discount if the code is not keyed in.
- Full event details will be sent to you via email closer to event date.
- All events are open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass (EP) Holders only.