In a relationship, are money and finances sensitive and taboo topics?
- How much should we spend on dates?
- Should there be a budget when heading out for meals?
- Should all gifts be “priceless”?
- Should I even be mentioning this in a relationship?
Join us as you learn how to tackle the topic with your partner/future partner. Learn what the other gender is thinking on this, and how to see signs of their possible thoughts and feelings.
At the end of the session, there’s also a Q&A session to put any burning questions you might have to rest!
For those singles that are ready to mingle, we also have a lucky draw for all attendees for a chance to win a free date on us!
Take note that this is an online sharing session
What to Expect?
- Learn what both ladies and guys expect on dates and how to manage their expectation on money matters
- Live Zoom session which our Fabrique team share their experiences
- Get advice and tips on how manage your finances while dating and apply it to yourself!
- Feeling lucky? All participants will automatically enter our free lucky draw for a chance to win 1 free date!
Registration & Payment
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fabrique reserves the right not to accord the discount if the code is not keyed in.
- Full event details will be sent to you via email closer to event date.
- All events are open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass (EP) Holders only.