Start out your year right with us as we traverse through the beautiful scenery of the Southern Ridges and Mount Faber this weekend. If you’re like me, its no better time then to get that little bit of motivation to keep active (before giving up halfway through the year), while meeting new friends along the way. With activities designed to keep you hype and ready to go, come join us before tickets run out!
What to Expect?
- Engaging journey over the Southern Ridges and Mount Faber
- Ice breakers and fun activities along the way en-route
- Snacks and drinks available provided
- Small group events (max 8 per group) with rotations
Registration & Payment
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fabrique reserves the right not to accord the discount if the code is not keyed in.
- Full event details will be sent to you via email closer to event date.
- All events are open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass (EP) Holders only.
COVID-19 precautionary measures
All participants will be required to fill in a short travel declaration form which we will be circulating via email prior to the event.
We will be conducting temperature taking prior to the start of our event. In the event that your temperature is above 37.5°C, we will retake your temperature after a 10-minute break. If the reading remains above 37.5°C, we may have to ask you to return home to rest as it appears you may be running a slight fever.
Please ensure that bring along and wear your mask during the event! Lets do our part to keep Singapore COVID free!