Get in touch with your inner self and nature as you explore the flora and fauna of Singapore. Take a break and relax as you kayak your way along the serene waters and calm waters. Learn about the reservoir’s eco system and the beautiful waters as you journey paddle you way, companion in tow. Take a moment to share your experience with like-minded singles, looking to have a relaxing start to the weekend!
What to Expect?
- Take a break from the city as you embark on a 2h kayaking adventure with us
- Double kayaks for more intimate interactions
- Explore the various flora and fauna of lower Seletar reservoir while enjoying the clean waters
- Private kayaking session (max 8 per group)
- Ice-breakers and interactions
- Light drinks to keep you hydrated
Registration & Payment
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fabrique reserves the right not to accord the discount if the code is not keyed in.
- Full event details will be sent to you via email closer to event date.
- All events are open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass (EP) Holders only.
COVID-19 precautionary measures
All participants will be required to fill in a short travel declaration form which we will be circulating via email prior to the event.
We will be conducting temperature taking prior to the start of our event. In the event that your temperature is above 37.5°C, we will retake your temperature after a 10-minute break. If the reading remains above 37.5°C, we may have to ask you to return home to rest as it appears you may be running a slight fever.
Please ensure that bring along and wear your mask during the event! Lets do our part to keep Singapore COVID free!