Our cycling event is here once again. This time we will be exploring a new route at East Coast Park with new games and activities along the way. End off your Saturday evening with a leisurely breeze thorough the park, enjoy the sea view and chat with fellow cycling enthusiasts.
Sports shoes and attire is recommended for this event
What to Expect?
- A leisurely-paced cycling activity with various games and icebreakers at different pitstops
- Bike rental included for the event duration
- Light refreshments to make sure you stay hydrated
- Meaningful gender balance
Registration & Payment
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fabrique reserves the right not to accord the discount if the code is not keyed in.
- Full event details will be sent to you via email closer to event date.
- All events are open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass (EP) Holders only.
COVID-19 precautionary measures
All participants will be required to fill in a short travel declaration form which we will be circulating via email prior to the event.
We will be conducting temperature taking prior to the start of our event. In the event that your temperature is above 37.5°C, we will retake your temperature after a 10-minute break. If the reading remains above 37.5°C, we may have to ask you to return home to rest as it appears you may be running a slight fever.