Exhausted of city life? Take a breather and join us on our first 2D1N farmstay trip in Johor Malaysia! Get close to nature and experience an authentic and memorable farmstay with many like-minded singles. From accommodation to activities and meals, we’ve got you covered!
Travel Dates & Times:
- Travel Dates: 23 Sept 2017 (Sat) to 24 Sept 2017 (Sun)
- Exact meeting point and full travel itinerary will be sent via email closer to event dates.
- Two way land transfers from Woodlands Checkpoint > Johor Malaysia and back
- One night accommodation in Chalet Room (Quad Sharing – 4 to 1 room, same gender)
- Meals that are inclusive are 1 teabreak, 1 BBQ dinner on Day 1 and breakfast on Day 2.
- Exciting activities meticulously planned by the Fabrique Events Team
Brief Itinerary (subject to changes)
- 9.00am: Gather at Woodlands Checkpoint for registration
- 9.15am – 12.15pm: Land transfer from Woodlands Checkpoint to Johor Malaysia
- 12.30pm – 1.00pm: Lunch at Klung Town (at own expenses)
- 1.00pm – 2.00pm: Free & Easy at Klung Town
- 2.15pm: Room Check-In and settle down
- 3.00pm: Tea-break and table games & activities
- 4.00pm – 6.30pm: Farm Tour & Games
- 7.00pm: Dinner with open concept Karaoke
- 8.30pm: Release of Kong Ming Lanterns
- 9.00pm: Night Walk / Free & Easy
- 10.00pm: Rest & Relax
- 8.00am – 9.00am: Breakfast
- 9.00am – 11.30am: Sheep Challenge & Activities
- 11.30am: Pack up
- 12.00pm: Check out & Lunch at resort (at own expenses)
- 1.00pm: Set off for Singapore
- 4.00pm: Home Sweet Home
Registration and Payment:
- Member & Non-member:$190.00 per pax (Quad Sharing – 4 to 1 room)
- Full payment has to be made to secure your seat to this event.
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact [email protected].
- Member Discount / Refer-A-Friend Discount / Birthday Voucher/Discount code/Event Pass are NOT accepted for this event.
- Full event details will be sent to you via email closer to event date.
Spark Connections Promotion
This event is included in SDN Spark Connections Deals. Sign up as a SDN Member to utilise your $100 dating credits and get up to 50% off this dating event! If you are not a member yet, you can sign up at https://app.sdn.sg/.
Full payment has to be made to secure your seat to the event. Once Fabrique deducts your SDN, the partial refund of the event fees will be made to you via the method Stripe or Paypal to your debit/credit card. If you have any queries on the payment process, please email [email protected].
Terms & Conditions
- You need to be above 21 years old, unmarried and / or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
- All events are open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass (EP) Holders only
- Event is based on first-come-first-served basis. Your attendance will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- Fabrique will take reasonable effort to ensure events are conducted safely, however you expressly agree that your participation in any event is wholly at your own risk. Fabrique will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by you while attending the event.
- Please read our full event Terms & Conditions before signing up for our events.
- If you withdraw from the event 2 weeks before the event, we will refund 80% of the event cost, 20% being the administrative fees. In the event that we cancel the event, full refund will be given.
- If you withdraw from the event less than 2 weeks from the event or did not show up, no refunds will be given.
- Please read our Refund Policy before signing up for our events.
- How many participants are expected for this trip?
– We are expecting a total of 20 participants with minimum 60-40 gender balance.
- Can I opt for single room occupancy?
– No, prices are quoted based on quad sharing with the same gender.
- Are all expenses covered for this trip?
– Most of the activities and meals are included unless otherwise stated its at own expenses.
- Do I need to get my own travel insurance?
– Yes, we strongly encourage you get your own personal insurance.For all other enquiries, please write in to us at [email protected].