Pick up a new skill this August as you learn the various rock-climbing techniques whilst getting to know like-minded singles. Covering the basics, this introductory session is suitable for even beginners to the sport. Along with fellow sports enthusiast, learn and apply new-found techniques as you work you way up each obstacle.
What to Expect?
- Singles Rock-climbing workshop catered towards beginners
- Private rock-climbing instructor for event duration
- Full Sheltered rock-climbing event
- Fun ice-breakers prior to activity
- All climbing and belaying gear inclusive
- Small group events (max 5 per group)
Registration & Payment
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fabrique reserves the right not to accord the discount if the code is not keyed in.
- Full event details will be sent to you via email closer to event date.
- All events are open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass (EP) Holders only.
COVID-19 precautionary measures
All participants will be required to fill in a short travel declaration form which we will be circulating via email prior to the event.
We will be conducting temperature taking prior to the start of our event. In the event that your temperature is above 37.5°C, we will retake your temperature after a 10-minute break. If the reading remains above 37.5°C, we may have to ask you to return home to rest as it appears you may be running a slight fever.
Please ensure that bring along and wear your mask during the event! Lets do our part to keep Singapore COVID free!