SPREAD A LITTLE LOVE (CHARITY EVENT)
A little kindness goes a long way!
Fabrique Love is calling for volunteers! Come lend a helping hand to those who need it the most! Fabrique Love is partnering Fei Yue to organise a volunteer session for the elderly. We’ll be organising an outing and a meal session to bring laughter and joy for the elderly. We’ve been coping for three years with social distancing measures, but perhaps we’ve not realised the hardest hit are not ourselves, but those with limited mobility whether physically, socially or financially. Social interaction is key to our mental well being, so come help out and engage in friendly banter with the elderly as well as fellow volunteers for a fun, meaningful and interactive afternoon! If anything, you’ll learn what it’s like to break out from your comfort zone and be a Fabrique host!
Fei Yue Family Service Centre is a not-for-profit voluntary welfare organisation established in 1991.
What can you look forward to?
- Help out in hosting the lunch outing with needy old folks together with other singles
- Ice-breakers and bonding activities facilitated by Fabrique team for everyone
- All proceeds after cost will be donated in your name to Fei Yue Family Service Centre, matched by Fabrique dollar for dollar.
- Receive a certificate of volunteer appreciation after the event
- Meaningful gender balance (for the volunteers of course)
Registration & Payment
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact [email protected].
- Fabrique reserves the right not to accord the discount if the code is not keyed in.
- Full event details will be sent to you via email closer to event date.
- There is non-refundable/non-transferable upon sign up this charity event.