New to Stand Up Paddle Board? Worry not as this event is beginner friendly, with accredited instructors teaching you the basics. So come join fellow enthusiasts in learning how to ride the waves. Once you’ve learnt the basics, its time to head into the waters! After the session, chill out at the nearby beach house over some drinks with your new friends!
Please wear swimwear or sports attire, and do bring along an extra change of clothes.
What to Expect?
- Basic Stand Up Paddling session complete with training, demo and practice
- Dedicated ASI certified instructor throughout the session
- All necessary equipment including stand up board, paddle and leg leash
- 1 Alcoholic / non-alcoholic drink after
- New! Double date format, 2 gentlemen & 2 ladies in a group.
- Similar age grouping, Group A: < 35 years old , Group B: 36 – 45 years old, Group C: > 46 Year old
- There may be slight changes in the groupings based on the participants registered.
Registration & Payment
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com.
- Fabrique reserves the right not to accord the discount if the code is not keyed in.
- Full event details will be sent to you via email closer to event date.
- All events are open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass (EP) Holders only.
COVID-19 precautionary measures
All participants will be required to fill in a short travel declaration form which we will be circulating via email prior to the event.
We will be conducting temperature taking prior to the start of our event. In the event that your temperature is above 37.5°C, we will retake your temperature after a 10-minute break. If the reading remains above 37.5°C, we may have to ask you to return home to rest as it appears you may be running a slight fever.
Please ensure that bring along and wear your mask during the event! Lets do our part to keep Singapore COVID free!