First comes strangers, second comes friends and then third, lovers! How much can you know about a person within a cup of tea time? As the tea gets cooler, your heart gets warmer each passing second! Join us for a cup of tea this Labour Day and get to know your perfect stranger!
What can you look forward to?
- Opportunities for interaction with new friends through games
- Group rotations inclusive during activity
- Price includes one coffee / tea with a cake
- Fair gender balance ratio
Registration and Payment
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact [email protected].
- Member Discount / Refer-A-Friend Discount / Birthday Voucher/Discount code/Event Pass are accepted for this event.
- Fabrique reserves the right not to accord the discount if the promo code (if applicable) is not keyed in.
- Full event details will be sent to you via email closer to event date.
Terms and Conditions
- You need to be above 21 years old, unmarried and / or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
- All events are open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass (EP) Holders only.
- Event is based on first-come-first-served basis. Your attendance will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- Fabrique will take reasonable effort to ensure events are conducted safely, however you expressly agree that your participation in any event is wholly at your own risk. Fabrique will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by you while attending the event.
- Please read our full event Terms & Conditions before signing up for our events.
- If you withdraw from the event 2 weeks before the event, we will refund 80% of the event cost, 20% being the administrative fees. In the event that we cancel the event, full refund will be given.
- If you withdraw from the event less than 2 weeks from the event or did not show up, no refunds will be given.
- Please read our Refund Policy before signing up for our events.