We often see pairings in our daily life, knife & fork, salt & pepper, Jack & Jill. Sometimes though, you’ll hear someone swear by unique pairings that just somehow work. With Chinese New Year around the corner, we would like to invite you to chill and relax with us with some bak kwa and beer as you meet fellow eligible singles. After all, as with most things in life, perhaps what we need to do is to just give it a chance. Who knows, maybe as you bring yourself into the equation, you’ll be paired up with your own unique partner to share weal and woe.
What to Expect?
- Join us after dark for Bak Kwa and drinks
- Engage in meaningful conversations with fellow eligible singles
- Ice-breakers and activities inclusive
- CNY snacks & drinks available
- Small group events (max 8 per group) with rotations
Registration & Payment
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com.
- Fabrique reserves the right not to accord the discount if the code is not keyed in.
- Full event details will be sent to you via email closer to event date.
- All events are open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass (EP) Holders only.
COVID-19 precautionary measures
All participants will be required to fill in a short travel declaration form which we will be circulating via email prior to the event.
We will be conducting temperature taking prior to the start of our event. In the event that your temperature is above 37.5°C, we will retake your temperature after a 10-minute break. If the reading remains above 37.5°C, we may have to ask you to return home to rest as it appears you may be running a slight fever.
Please ensure that bring along and wear your mask during the event! Lets do our part to keep Singapore COVID free!