Learn the basics of wine tasting and appreciation with us, as you embark on this wine journey with fellow wine-lovers. Immerse yourself in the aromas and nuances of different wines, led by a certified Wine Specialist, as you learn to expand your sensory skills. After the tasting, put your newly learnt skills into play as we spice things up with a live taco dinner, chatting the night away with new friends.
© Images used are courtesy of Santa Fe Tex-Mex.
About the Speaker
Daryl Saw is the CEO of Source Ed-Ventures Group of Restaurants, which owns Santa Fe Tex-Mex Grill at Purvis Street where the event is held. Daryl is a Specialist of Wine certified by the Society of Wine Educators (USA), and has over 5 years of experience conducting public wine appreciation events as well as providing wine education, training and general consultancy services for the F&B and hospitality industry.
What to Expect?
- Private wine appreciation session with different wines
- Ice breakers, games and fun activities
- A taco dinner party with a live taco station
- New! Double date format, 2 gentlemen & 2 ladies in a group.
- Similar age grouping, Group A: < 35 years old , Group B: 36 – 45 years old, Group C: > 46 Year old
- There may be slight changes in the groupings based on the participants registered.
Registration & Payment
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact [email protected].
- Fabrique reserves the right not to accord the discount if the code is not keyed in.
- Full event details will be sent to you via email closer to event date.
- All events are open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass (EP) Holders only.
COVID-19 precautionary measures
All participants will be required to fill in a short travel declaration form which we will be circulating via email prior to the event.
We will be conducting temperature taking prior to the start of our event. In the event that your temperature is above 37.5°C, we will retake your temperature after a 10-minute break. If the reading remains above 37.5°C, we may have to ask you to return home to rest as it appears you may be running a slight fever.
Please ensure that bring along and wear your mask during the event! Lets do our part to keep Singapore COVID free!