Come Yum Cha with us! Tuck into a delightful dim sum spread and connect with like-minded foodies over some light-hearted chit-chat and merriment!
What can you look forward to?
- Weekend afternoon tea session with new friends
- A splendid spread of dim sum and afternoon tea items
- Fair gender balance
- Price includes meal and facilitation
Registration and Payment
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com.
- Member Discount / Refer-A-Friend Discount / Birthday Voucher/Discount code/Event Pass are not accepted for this event.
- Fabrique reserves the right not to accord the discount if the code is not keyed in.
- Full event details will be sent to you via email closer to event date.
Terms and Conditions
- You need to be above 21 years old, unmarried and / or legally free to form a relationship under the Singapore Registry of Marriages.
- All events are open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass (EP) Holders only.
- Event is based on first-come-first-served basis. Your attendance will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- Fabrique will take reasonable effort to ensure events are conducted safely, however you expressly agree that your participation in any event is wholly at your own risk. Fabrique will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage suffered by you while attending the event.
- Please read our full event Terms & Conditions before signing up for our events.
- If you withdraw from the event 2 weeks before the event, we will refund 80% of the event cost, 20% being the administrative fees. In the event that we cancel the event, full refund will be given.
- If you withdraw from the event less than 2 weeks from the event or did not show up, no refunds will be given.
- Please read our Refund Policy before signing up for our events.
Prices is before deduction of Spark Connections credit. Kindly register and make payment in full. We will process the 50%* fee reversal after successful deduction of your SDN credit.
Venue: Singapore - Central
Exact venue to be disclosed upon confirmation